Location: US/ CANADA
We are looking for talented individuals to play a key role in increasing the knowledge of and utilization of our systems within the Chrysler dealerships using our software. You will be responsible for managing a team of 8 to 10 Product Specialists who are responsible for on-site training and working with our dealers to maximize the benefit for them, financially and operationally. The Zone Managers for Great Lakes/North East and Mid Atlantic/South East will be located in their zone or Toronto while the zone managers for West/Southwest and Denver/Midwest, will be located in their zone. We anticipate you travelling 3 times per month to meet with the Training Consultants and Senior Consultants in your zone and/or with certain Dealers to resolve issues.
Reporting to the Program Director and managing a team of field Training Consultants, the overall objective for this role is to increase knowledge and utilization of our software within the Chrysler dealership network so that they maximize their profits and drive a better experience for their customers.
- Use metrics and detailed reports to drive performance within your team, identify need for action and ensure the process is being followed
- Prepare, review and update an individual development plan with each training consultant to improve overall team performance
- Motivate training consultants to keep them fully engaged
- Leverage your Automotive experience to contact dealers and Chrysler Business Centers on a regular basis to reinforce the message, address issues in a timely manner and support the program communication
- Participate in the recruiting of talented/high potential training consultants
- Collaborate with the Senior Consultants and the Program Director to help improve the program
Desired Skills and Experience
- Detail oriented
- 4 Years’ experience managing people, preferably field staff
- Demonstrated ability to work with decision makers
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent
- Demonstrated ability to work with different departments and coordinate training schedule and travel of field representatives
- Automotive experience strongly preferred
- Experience in a software firm preferred
Please apply directly through the link provided by completing a short survey and attaching your resume.
We thank everyone who applies for their interest, but only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. No agencies, telephone or walk-in inquiries please. All applications are considered confidential.
Dealer-FX is an equal opportunity employer.