Reporting to the Program Director and managing a team of field Training Consultants, the overall objective for this role is to increase knowledge and utilization of our software within our dealership network so that they maximize their profits and drive a better experience for their customers.
The location is flexible, either in our Toronto office or from a home office anywhere in the US, Eastern or Central time zones.
Reporting to the Program Director and managing a team of field Training Consultants, the overall objective for this role is to increase knowledge and utilization of our software within the Chrysler dealership network so that they maximize their profits and drive a better experience for their customers.
- To achieve the overall objective you will:
- Use metrics and detailed reports to drive performance within your team, identify need for action and ensure the process is being followed
- Prepare, review and update an individual development plan with each training consultant to improve overall team performance
- Motivate training consultants to keep them fully engaged
- Leverage your Automotive experience to contact dealers and Chrysler Business Centers on a regular basis to reinforce the message, address issues in a timely manner and support the program communication
- Participate in the recruiting of talented/high potential training consultants
- Collaborate with the Senior Consultants and the Program Director to help improve the program
- Detail oriented
- 4 Years’ experience managing people, preferably field staff
- Demonstrated ability to work with decision makers
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent
- Demonstrated ability to work with different departments and coordinate training schedule and travel of field representatives
- Automotive experience strongly preferred
- Experience in a software firm preferred
Please apply directly through the link provided by completing a short survey and attaching your resume.Apply Here
We thank everyone who applies for their interest, but only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. No agencies, telephone or walk-in inquiries please. All applications are considered confidential.
Dealer-FX is an equal opportunity employer.