Location: US/ CANADA
We are looking for talented individuals to play a key role in increasing the knowledge of and utilization of our systems within the Chrysler dealerships using our software. You will be responsible for managing a team of 8 to 10 Product Specialists who are responsible for on-site training and working with our dealers to maximize the benefit for them, financially and operationally. The Zone Managers for Great Lakes/North East and Mid Atlantic/South East will be located in their zone or Toronto while the zone managers for West/Southwest and Denver/Midwest, will be located in their zone. We anticipate you travelling 3 times per month to meet with the Training Consultants and Senior Consultants in your zone and/or with certain Dealers to resolve issues.
Reporting to the Program Director, you will be responsible for:
- Ensuring program objectives are achieved for assigned business center;
- Coordinating training schedule, travel of field representatives and working with our OEM Business Center and third party partners;
- Managing training team (Training Consultants), including weekly one on one’s with team members and communicating regularly with Program Director;
- Working with travel coordinator to determine training requirements & resource allocation;
- Setting schedule for Training Consultants and Senior Consultant and coordinating with Dealers and Business Centers to accommodate their requests;
- Liaising with assigned OEM Business Center to schedule high profile accounts, updating them on new enhancements, answering Area Managers and some dealers questions and concerns;
- Coordinate with Training Consultants & travel team to minimize travel and costs;
- Maintaining quality training standards and enhancing program based on OEM and field personnel feedback;
- Provide monthly management report;
- Responding to and resolving issues raised by Dealers and Chrysler Business Centers;
- Building a video referral base
Desired Skills and Experience
- Detail oriented
- 4 Years’ experience managing people, preferably field staff
- Demonstrated ability to work with decision makers
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent
- Demonstrated ability to work with different departments and coordinate training schedule and travel of field representatives
- Automotive experience strongly preferred
- Experience in a software firm preferred
Please apply directly through the link provided by completing a short survey and attaching your resume.
We thank everyone who applies for their interest, but only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. No agencies, telephone or walk-in inquiries please. All applications are considered confidential.
Dealer-FX is an equal opportunity employer.